Tuesday 12 January 2010

is Cheap Carpet worth it...Yes!

Ok so you all know that I’m big on furniture and carpet is no different. As a matter of fact is does very much frustrate me when I find out that people don’t consider carpet as been furniture. Just like furniture you get cheap carpet for great prices, in the right places. My friend did you to call me Mr Bargain because I knew all the best and cheapest ways to get carpet. I have always said to look online and find good deals; the website above is the best place you can start. I have brought from there before. If you look around you can get it for a lot cheaper than you may first expect, people seem to think that you get what you pay for, but this is not true. Of course I can only speak from my own perspective, I have often brought mats and carpet for cheap. I have not found a problem with none of these. Actually I have often found that they are the same or if not better then getting ones that are not so cheap. I’m not an expert and I cannot answer you why this is, but I can confirm that this is the case, (at least with carpet in my situation). The only thing is at the moment I’m stuck in a position over what colour I want my next set of carpet to be.

Often before in my house I have used different shades of carpet for different rooms in the house. I would only recommend using different shades of carpet in your house if you know what you are doing. I have been laying carpets for a while now, and kinda do consider myself a self made pro. I would not want you to make a mistake picking carpet that was not right for your room, so think about this. You can always try to get cheap carpet and see what different shades you will be able to get, but be confident when you are buying, and you will have no problem. Make sure you always get extra just in case you mess up when butting the carpet (if you are doing it on your own). If you are not laying the carpet on your own, then ask a professional how much cheap carpet you will need to fill your room. They will be able to tell you this, and you may save money by not buying excess amounts of it.

No comments: