Tuesday 19 January 2010

Home work out – Pull up bars

To be honest I have never been someone who has gone to the gym on a regular basis, for some reason something always ends up coming up and I have to go and get on with my normal day job work, however I have been thinking about joining. There problem with joining is time and money, It takes me around 25 minutes to get to the gym from where I live, it will take 10 minutes to get changed and ready, this will be the same on the way back. So in total I will be spending over an hour just prepared and travelling to get to the gym, so I have decided to use my brain and invest in some home gym equipment. The first of these will be pull up bars.

Its funny how life works isn’t is, I used to have a pull up bar when I was only 15 eh, now a long time later, I’m getting one again. The reasons now are very different for me wanting one. When I was younger, I wanted a pull up bars so I could have big muscles to attract all the girls and yes it worked for a while, however I stopped using it. Now I used need to stay fit and healthy whilst I learn and understand how to increase the strength within different muscles of my body. I have been reading some magazines, I am now feeling that I am understanding my body more than ever, as a matter of fact I think that understanding your body is just as important as using you pull up bars every day. Oh and of course another important thing to do is use them every day. Weather you use them for only 10 minutes of you use them for an hour, try to use the pull up bar as much as possible and you will find that your muscles will get a lot bigger a lot faster.

Of course not everyone wants to build muscle. I have many friends that are wanting to Tone up, for this just use the pull up bar on an irregular basis, this way you will easily get that nice look on your arms that you have been wanting to get. I would actually guess that it is a good way to get rid of flab on your arms. I am not saying this from personal experience but I’m sure you will be able to get rid of excess fat on your arms, and build your shoulder muscles too. I am not sure of the safety involved in getting a pull up bar, but do always check the instructions before you use it, and make sure you use your in a safe area, I sure will be doing so!

No comments: