Friday 29 January 2010

Great soace for your closet

I have recently been thinking about clearing out my closet. You might even catch me coming out of the closet. No bad joke I know, but seriously. I have recently been thinking about throwing away some of my clothes, the problem is that I love them too much. I know I know you think that I’m just like a women, even though I am a grown man, but I just do not want to throw them away. There are many reasons for this. The first being that I do often fluctuate in size. This means that one Month or year I will be a lot smaller or larger, and my body seems t do this on a regular basis. If It only happens a few times every few years then I would store away the clothes and get them out later, however I am not this lucky.

Another common problem that I have is that all of the clothes I have a real sentimental value to me. Some of the clothes that I have brought over the years have been brought from special places with special people. On the other hand I have a lot of clothes that have been passed down through my family. This is not just from my father I mean through generations of my family, and I have a lot of them.

I decided that I need to get a better space in my closet rather than throwing away so many of these great items, so I consciously chose to use huggable hangers. I have found that these huggable hangers are just absolutely great for some things. These things are those such as creating more space in your wardrobe. I would suggest and highly recommend for you to get your hands on some of these if you are in a similar position to me. You will benefit from it greatly if you use them correctly. They aren’t that expensive. On the other hand you get a new closet like I plan on doing. Looks like I’ll have to wait until summer to save up for the one I want. Damn I hate having high standards and wanting the best things. Until then I do plan on using the huggable hangers and

No comments: