Tuesday 12 January 2010

Africa is my Next destination...Kenya!

I love to travel and for the last few years I have been travelling all over the world, I’m not sure where I’d like to go next, but I will say this...I would like to travel Africa. I need Travel agents in Kenya I have been here before but it’s somewhere that I need to go right now in my life. Have you ever travelled lots, and then got to a point that you don’t know what you want. Then all of a sudden you realise what you want. That is what has happened to me whilst travelling. Over time I have realised that I want to travel more and go to more cool places! Africa is that place for me. Now of course for you it may be totally different, for example when I told me friend that I wanted to travel across Africa, he said he would rather go to Australia. Now of course both places are highly beautiful and from what I have seen I would recommend going to both if possible. However depending on what you would like to see, go to travel the place that suits you the most.

There are a number of things you should consider and think about when thinking about travelling. Of course your injections are important, I’m not sure if you are allowed to travel without your injections but when you do travel, think about this, it could save your life. Pick a good travel agent, unfortunately over the years I have had bad travel agents and I have realised that getting the right travel agent can often change your experience. They don’t just set up the holiday for you, they will be the person you will contact if you have any major problems. The tours that you have will be set up by these people, and travel agents will either be your best friend or your worst enemy. Picking a good one that is well recognised means that they are more likely to be your best friend. I would say that, get a good deal, but do some research on your travel agents, because getting a bad one can ruin your holiday, and it has ruined mine before.

I am sure that you know what to do, when picking a great holiday but always keep in mind all of these things and you will have a great trip. Dont stop till you get a great deal and travel until your heart is content, and when you feel ready, get up and go again!

No comments: