Tuesday 12 January 2010

Body Balm is Balm of the Body

Body Balm is one of those things that everyone seem to yell on about, and then you actually realise that Body balm is as good as everyone says it is. I have tried a few different styles and types of body balm and although many of them have differed, they have all been great. The Body balm that you have been hearing about is probably the same type that I have tried. They have been all over the adverts in the newspapers these days and I thought “hmmm, maybe it’s times that I try to use this stuff”. I first tried it when my ex gave me some of hers to use, this was after she had already got me into using Body creme. I began using Body balm and realised it is a lot better than Body cream. I think that it is generally better on your skin and can help to nourish your skin a lot more. Of course different people’s skin reacts differently t different types of body products. However I would say that Body balm has proved to have some of the best results that I have seen.

I think im going to continue using Body Balm. I have found that you can get it for quite cheap if you look around in the right places. The link I have left above may give you some decent information; people have brought it from there in the past. I would recommend looking here, and getting some good deals on some of the best Body Balms that you may be able to get your hands on. There are obviously many different styles and flavours of Body Balm and this is seen if you look hard enough. Whether your a vanilla extract person, or an African jungle person, you will probably find a Body balm that will suit your smell and personality all over. I tried a few, then fell in love with the honey butter Body Balm, (in my opinion this is the best one...ever!). My ex really used to like the ginger flavour and smell of it, but I found this to smell a little too strong, however the smell was very nice and suited her totally. I would recommend that you try this one because it can really be for you, or on the other hand, not be for you. Oh yeah and of course look for the strawberry and raspberry Body balms, these are also some of my favourites.

No comments: