Friday 8 January 2010

Coffee and Tea...mmm get one NOW!

So of course you have all noticed the cup of coffee that we have at the top of our blog, to be honest I wasn’t sure what I wanted to write my next post about whilst I was drinking a cup of tea, but looking at the cup of coffee on the blog. Then I thought hold on, why I don’t I write about something that is so important and used every day by the majority of people. This to me is obviously tea and coffee. I have loved tea and not been a great fan of coffee, but over this period of time I have found that Coffee is just great for those morning when you are getting up for work, or when you are not quite with it. I think that you should at least try some coffee if you haven’t had it before. Many people that drink tea have not drunk coffee for such a long time, but as I have seen, peoples tastes change over time and you may like it if you try it now. There is only one way to find out.

Now of course all of you who read this blog know that it is best read with a nice coffee of a tea, but you should also know that I am not an expert with either of these drinks but however like to drink them. I have started drinking coffee in the mornings and tea in the evening. I have also been having some vocal lessons and have found that it is not good for these; my tutor has told me that I should try to cut down and drink tea or coffee on an irregular basis. I will try to cut down because these lessons mean a lot more to be than most people but, of course If you like coffee and tea that much I’m sure that you will prefer to drink it, rather than have lessons like I do. But this is a good thing that you can tell any of your friends that sing and drink hot drinks. You can tell them that it will not do much good for their abilities. I’m not sure about the whole reason for this but i can tell you that it has something to do with the dairy. So just be aware if you are preparing to get into any form of this, whilst you are drinking a lot of hot drinks.

No comments: