Monday 28 December 2009

Shopping Hate | Shopping hater

Personally I would consider myself someone who has a shopping hate, this shopping hate comes from deep within. Im not sure weather I have this because I am a man, or weather it is just me being me, but personally I really don’t like shopping. I have always hated shopping since I can remember. I remember being very young at my first shopping hate experience, I was probably only about 6 years old when my mother used to force me to go with her, she would take me round to all the nice places where I would get tons of attention but I really did not like it. This was just the start of my shopping hate.

My shopping hate got a lot worse as I get older, I cant stand to spend a day doing it. Why would I want to, I would rather stay at home doing something a lot more creative such as painting, or making music, my shopping hate will get even worse over time. I had a girlfriend a few years ago who was obsessed by it, she was someone who had the opposite feeling to my shopping hate. She was someone who very much loved it and wanted to do it every day all day. I seriously couldn’t handle it, We argued many times over this and came to the conclusion we were two different people, one of us had a strong shopping hate, and the other one didn’t have a shopping hate.
Its probably very difficult for you to understand how hard my shopping hate is. I mean it really can destroy friendships and relationships like I have just demonstrated here. I would recommend anyone with one as strong as mine to stay away from people that like it. On the other hand it is possible to transform yourself to become someone who loves it. I had a friend who had a worse shopping hate than me. He met his girlfriend of 6 years and then become a lot better with it. Im sure eventually he went with her on a regular basis, and become very much the opposite of my shopping hate. Im glad for him because now he doesn’t have any problems like I do, but at the same time im frustrated that he left us, for the other side. Oh well maybe ill change someday, lol not a chance, ever.

No comments: