Sunday 27 December 2009

Curling Hair tongs | Hair Curling tongs

Ok so a few weeks ago my girlfriend tells me to go and get her some cheap hair curling tongs from the local supermarket store, I ask her what they are. Ok, now many of you may be thinking “he doesn’t know what curling hair tongs are”, but after she explained I asked her how I was supposed to know. I don’t curl my hair, its too short I told her.

We couldn’t find a store in our little village that sold curling hair tongs, and the best way to get them without having to go far would be to them from the internet, so this is exactly what I proposed to do. I found it hard to find cheap curling hair tongs because most of them were either too expensive or just not good quality ones, however there are place where you can get these from, these places are in the link I left above. They apparently sell GHD curling hair tongs at stupidly low prices, along with other brands of curling hair tongs.

When looking for curling hair tongs I would suggest looking for some curling hair tongs that are ceramic or some of a similar nature. These are the ones that last the longest and the ones that heat up to the highest temperature, therefore these are the ones which will curl your hair the best and hold your curls in for the longest time. Curling hair tongs are important if you want to keep your hair curly, and the more you use curling hair tongs, the curlier you hair will naturally be. I have a friend who used to curl her hair everyday to keep the curls looking great, after a year of doing this, she only had to curl her hair once or twice a week to keep her curls in. (I can understand why she wanted curls, because she looked great with them, but that’s beside the point).

If you know any friends that may want to get any curling hair tongs and don’t know where to get them from there are many places that sell them for a lot cheaper than you think. Use your senses to find some that will be super cheap, they are about if you look around, check out some places and you will get some serious discounts. I once got a pair of curling hair tongs for an old friend for a discount of 70% of GHD’s, I haven’t checked the sites since these days but I’m sure they will give you the option of buying some great curling hair tongs.

No comments: